NeoFinder 6.8 released
NeoFinder 6.8 for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan available today!
Just in time for the release of Apples new operating system El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11), we can offer you a new version of NeoFinder that will work fine in that new system, and contains a lot of cool new features, too!
Features and Improvements of NeoFinder 6.8:
- NeoFinder 6.8 is certified to run in Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan!
- Add or change keywords (Finder Tags) for all files and folders! NeoFinder will not only store these keywords/tags in its catalog, but also attaches them to your original files and folders, just like Apples Finder does
- Find performance is now faster in Yosemite and El Capitan (that is a serious bug from Apple, and we worked around it)
- New Find Editor parameter: “Has no Tag”
- Cataloging XMP data will now give precedence to XMP over possible IPTC tags in a file
- NeoFinder now recognizes ExFAT volume types
- Fixes several memory problems during cataloging
- Fixes a problem in the “Any Text doesn’t contain” Find Editor parameter
- Fixes a problem with the regex Find parameter
- Fixes a possible problem when cataloging certain malformed MOV video files. NeoFinder will no longer seem to “hang” in that case
- Fixes a problem in the “Find All Files in this Folder” context menu command
- Fixes a problem when cataloging the textual content of certain PDF files
- Fixes a problem when finding in a very large, very busy database folder in a network setup
NeoFinder 6.8 is a free update for all NeoFinder 6.x customers.
NeoFinder 6.8 is a paid upgrade for CDFinder customers More...
NeoFinder requires 64 bit Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer! If you use an older Mac OS X, we still have older NeoFinder and CDFinder versions for you.