NeoFinder 6.7 released!
NeoFinder 6.7 for Mac released!
We are proud to present you a brand new version of NeoFinder for Mac! We have improved cataloging, and handling of your catalogs quite a bit.
Here is a short list of what is new in NeoFinder 6.7:
- Can now catalog the contents Open Office text files ('.odt' and '.ott')
- NeoFinder can now catalog DPX images and read their SMTPE timecode
- Added support to catalog PhaseOne RAW images ('.iiq')
- Added support to catalog Leica RAW images ('.rwl')
- NeoFinder can now catalog the structure of CBR and CBZ (Comic Book Archives) files
- You can now edit the comment for multiple items in catalogs at once in the Inspector
- Several additional columns can now be edited directly in the List View
- You can now catalog the Adobe XMP data in PNG images
- Several Importers can ignore invisible files during the Import
- You can now sort the Icon View by Modification Date and by Path
- The DatabaseSettings.xml now has a new section to completely ignore certain files during cataloging, for example XMP sidecar files
- IPTC keywords and Tags are now displayed sorted in the Inspector
- You can now edit the item names in Column View
- Pasting catalog icons now works in Mac OS X Yosemite on Retina iMacs
- You can now double click Spotlight results to open them in the Finder
- Reading Microsoft Word '.doc' and '.docx' file contents can no longer crash during cataloging
And a lot more!