NeoFinder 6.6 released!
NeoFinder 6.6 for Yosemite released!
Shortly after the release of Apples new operating system Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, we are happy to announce an amazing new NeoFinder version which uses the new abilities and has a lot of improvements for older Mac OS X versions as well!
Here is a short list of what is new in NeoFinder 6.6:
- NeoFinder 6.6 is certified to run in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite!
- Cataloging of modern RAW photos is now up to three times faster
- NeoFinder now catalogs a text preview of the content of PDF files
- A new Photo Contact Sheet generates beautiful PDF files from your photos
- New Importer for Delicious Library XML Export files
- New Importer for SuperCat (Windows) ".idx" catalog files
- Cataloging of MKV, WMV, AVI, and FLV video files now works better and faster if you have ffmpeg installed (especially in Mavericks and Yosemite)
- NeoFinder 6.6 can catalog the iCloud Drive in Yosemite
- NeoFinder 6.6 can use the iCould Drive in Yosemite to store its database folder
- Several Importers (ADC, BRU, Cache-A, DiskCatalogMaker) and Archive readers (zip, rar, tar) now have a massively improved performance, especially for very large files
- NeoFinder now generates thumbnails for PowerCADD CAD files (.pc9 format)
- NeoFinder now catalogs the ISRC data in WAV files
- After cataloging or updating, a User Notification is displayed in the Notification Center (Mac OS X 10.8 and above)
- The maximum pixel size for thumbnails is now 640
- Printing the Icon View now adds a nice header on each page
- The Find Editor has two new File Kinds you can search for: 'RAW' and 'Media File'
- It is now possible to delete multiple schedules in the AutoUpdater at once
- Deployment of NeoFinder in Multi-User environments is now much easier, as the NeoFinder data folder can now be located in /Library/Application Support/
- New List View columns for height, width and duration of media items
And a lot more!