NeoFinder 6.4 is here!
NeoFinder 6.4 is here! Now in 64-Bit!
We are incredibly happy and proud to present the next big version of NeoFinder to you!
It is much faster, thanks to supporting 64-bit memory addressing, but also due to some amazing optimizations under the hood!
It also supports the new Tags in Mavericks, and the new Maps.app from Apple.
Here is a short list of what is new in NeoFinder 6.4:
- NeoFinder is now a 64bit application. This allows for a lot of more memory to be used to deal with large catalog databases!
- NeoFinder 6.4 has been certified to run in Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Cataloging now reads the new Finder Tags of Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (this even works all the way back to Mac OS X 10.6!)
- NeoFinder can now Find Duplicates in your database!
- The cool new Movie Contact Sheet generates a customisable preview of one or multiple selected movie files as graphic
- The Movie Contact Sheet also works for any arbitrary movie file you have selected in the Finder, using the NeoFinder Services menu!
- NeoFinder now catalogs Adobe XMP metadata, like keywords and descriptions, for movie files!
- The new NeoFinder Global QuickFind gives NeoFinder a place right in your menu bar, near the Spotlight search field!
- NeoFinder can now import Cache-A catalog XML files!
- A much improved memory engine increases overall application speed
- Apples new Map application in Mavericks is connected to the Map in NeoFinder now
- Massively improved MusicBrainz connection for cataloging Audio-CDs with better results for many disks
- That new MusicBrainz code can also read Cover Art of Audio-CDs, if it is available at coverartarchive.org
- ZIP archive files larger than 4 GB can now be cataloged as well
- The column for the Total Items of catalogs now also displayed the sum of all items of all catalogs inside a catalog folder
- Improved the regex search feature for names (only Mac OS X 10.7 and newer)
And a lot more!