NeoFinder 6.2.1 released!
Introducing: NeoFinder 6.2.1
This version not only brings a few new features, but also some important fixes and improvements, so updating is highly recommended!
This is a free update for all NeoFinder license key holders…
- You can now open Found folders in a separate window, using the new context menu command. That is super useful to view what is in a found folder
- New menu command: QuickFind (with the menu hotkey Shift-Command-F), which will place the text cursor in the QuickFind field in the main window for you
- NeoFinder now recognizes .epub files, and gets a thumbnail (requires a Epub QuickLook generator to be installed)
- Find in 6.2 did sometimes skip certain catalogs, now they are all properly searched
- The WhereIsIt Importer deals better with certain XML data of newer versions
- Navigation "back" and "forward" now works better after using the Find context menu
- The catalog selection for the Query Editor works better now, and remembers the open catalog folders for the next use
- Several menu commands now works better, if certain windows are active
- Page Setup for Content windows works now
- The Inspector now shows the correct catalog folder number for LIBRARY
- Fixes a potential crash when deleting a catalog
- For AIFF and WAV files, NeoFinder had incorrectly shown the bitrate as kHz, even though the value displayed was actually Hz
NeoFinder requires Mac OS X 10.5 or newer! If you still use Mac OS X 10.4, you should keep using CDFinder 5.7.3.
NeoFinder 6.2.1 is a paid update for old CDFinder customers More...