NeoFinder 6.2 released!
We are very excited about this brand new version of NeoFinder!
It brings some very amazing new abilities, such as the new color labels, but it also fixes a large number of issues, and generally feels a lot better. Give it a try!
This is a free update for all NeoFinder license key holders…
Some of the new Features:
- Color labels! Mark any file, folder, or catalog with a color icon! You can turn that option on in the Labels preferences
- Cataloging now supports fonts! Several formats are supported
- You can now change the font size of all views in NeoFinder (in the View Settings!)!
- NeoFinder now remembers the view settings for each catalog!
- The FileMaker integration is back with a new sample database! This also means that certain Find parameters are now accessible by AppleScript again
- New menu commands "Go Back" and "Go Forward" to ease navigation inside NeoFinder
- Added a context menu for "Search These Items", for selected catalog or catalog folders!
- The icon in the metadata of Blu-ray movie disks is now used for the catalog icon, if it exists
- Folders inside archive files now have a different icon
- New command Reconnect Catalog to reconnect a catalog to a modified (renamed or otherwise modified) original volume
NeoFinder requires Mac OS X 10.5 or newer! If you still use Mac OS X 10.4, you should keep using CDFinder 5.7.3.
NeoFinder 6.2 is a paid update for CDFinder customers More...