NeoFinder 6.0.1 released!
14 Mai 2012 Placed in: Release
This brand new version of NeoFInder fixes a lot of small things, and even adds a couple of cool new features!
- Two new columns for catalogs in list view: Number of items inside the catalog, and free space on disk
- The "Copy, Paste, Clear" commands for catalog icons are back in the Inspector!
- The Inspector now shows all catalog related data
- New command-L hot key to open or close the LIBRARY section
- The Icon of a catalog now appears next to the name in the Inspector, looks better
- Searching for duration now has a unit menu for seconds and minutes
- Searching for fonts now uses file name suffixes, not the old FileType codes anymore
- NeoFinder now displays the path of Spotlight results in the navigation bar
- You can now import NeoFinder and CDFinder catalog files by just dropping them into LIBRARY
- The Cataloging Settings window now also has an "Eject afterwards" option
- Fixed several possible crashes during cataloging certain kinds of files
- Updating an offline catalog now asks you to mount the volume
- Fixed an error -47 when deleting catalog folders on certain kinds of file servers
- Fixed several problems in the DiskCatalogMaker Importer
- Cataloging contents of HTML files is now much faster than before
- Searching for duration is now more reliable
- The "Play Sound" and "Use PathFinder" options now work properly
- Date conversion in the WhereIsIt XML importer works better now
- Inspector now immediately updates the label menu when you change the name of labels
- Improved cataloging of ZIP archives with Unicode file names inside
- The Canto Cumulus Importer now warns you that it needs the UTF8 CRE file format
- AutoUpdater displayed wrong error message. It requires a Business License
- Fixed several minor bugs, and improved visual design in some places
NeoFinder 6.0.1 is a free update for all NeoFinder customers.
NeoFinder requires Mac OS X 10.5 or newer! If you still use Mac OS X 10.4, you should keep using CDFinder 5.7.3.
NeoFinder 6 is a paid update for most CDFinder 5.x customers (except those licenses purchased in 2011) More...