Introducing NeoFinder 7.0
07 December 2016 Placed in: News
Introducing NeoFinder 7.0
Some of the new and amazing features include:
- New clean and dark or white user interface
- NeoFinder can now directly edit Adobe XMP (IPTC) metadata, both internal (for supported file formats) and external sidecar XMP
- NeoFinder now supports Ratings for photo, video, and prepress files. Both in cataloging, and in editing and searching
- NeoFinder now fully supports editing XMP Keywords, including a controlled vocabulary list of all your keywords
- Edit keywords, ratings, and XMP fields for multiple selected items at once
- Previews of audio files (NeoFinder is again the first tool to even offer this). Generate 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 second sound snippets, and play them in the Inspector
- New Details View is a mix of List View and Icon view with more details
- New Cataloging engine that is 20% faster, and can handle more modern file systems better
- New Database engine with improved performance
- Catalog Backblaze B2 storage buckets directly from within NeoFinder (requires Mac OS X 10.9 or newer)
- Put your catalogs in the web with the new Web Gallery for a nice HTML web export (Business License) with details page and thumbnails, both in Icon and List style
- Groups for Smart Folders and Albums: Organise your Albums and Smart Folders in groups, and even put groups into groups
- Compare pictures, and find similar motives, or different versions of the same image
- Get place name information for items with a Geotag, and optionally write this into the image
- New extended database file format that can handle much more than 4 GB of data per cataloged volume
- New Item menu in the main menu bar puts Ratings, Labels, and other item related options in one central place
- NeoFinder now remembers your Cataloging Preferences inside of each catalog, and uses them for an Update. You can edit them in the Inspector
- AutoUpdater also uses the saved Cataloging Preferences, and allows you to change them
- New View Settings window with optional 13pt font size, and all options for the four different View styles
- List View now has all the IPTC/XMP columns, too
- Thumbnails of photos and movies and now be 1024, 2048, and even 4096 px in size! This requires the new, extended catalog format to be activated
- New XML export with optional thumbnails (Business License)
- The Icon View now has a second line of text with helpful details for every file and folder
And a LOT more!
We can offer you this amazing new upgrade for a very low price
NeoFinder 7.0 is available today! Download the demo or buy a license or an update now.
NeoFinder 7 is a paid upgrade for NeoFinder 6.x and CDFinder customers More...
NeoFinder requires Mac OS X 10.7 or newer. If you use an older Mac OS X, we still have older NeoFinder and CDFinder versions for you.